If the fast has started, I invite you to a gully meal !!
- 2 gulii
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Gully food:
Chop the onion and red pepper, fry in broth (I put them from home). When it softens, put the cut gulia in pieces. Put a cup of water and let it boil until the gulia softens.
At the end, season with salt, parsley and dill.
Autumn, days and especially cool evenings, the best time for a hot and velvety cream soup. I especially like these creams with an intense vegetable taste and I tried a lot of options, and now I came up with the idea to try a creamy soup. It came out very good, with a pleasant taste and a delicate consistency, and the crunchy bacon with which I served it matched perfectly, although it would also reconcile with some croutons. Cream soup is a simple and quick recipe, it will not give you big headaches if you decide to try it.
Preparation time: 00:15 hours
Cooking time: 00:25 hours
Total Time: 00:40 hours
Number of servings: 6
Degree of difficulty: low
Ingredients Soup Cream De Gulii:
- 4 medium-sized balls (as young as possible, not wooden ones)
- 2 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 leek, white and light green
- 1 liter of chicken soup (can be replaced with water or vegetable soup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 25 grams of butter
- 150 grams of sour cream for cooking
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 nutmeg powder
- salt pepper
- in addition: fried bacon or croutons, a few drops of olive oil, greens to taste
Preparation Cream Soup:
1. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes. Attention, you can also use the leaves, if you like, only they have a taste similar to sorrel, not necessarily very close to the taste of gullies, which I wanted to feel unaltered.
2. The leek is cleaned and cut into slices. Put a pan on the fire in which the oil is heated. Add the butter and when it has melted, the leek slices and 1 pinch of salt.
Inbox (1) & # 8211 [email protected] & # 8211 Gmail 3. Cook the leeks until they soften a little (3-4 minutes), then add the diced cubes and cook together, stirring constantly, 4- 5 minutes. After this time, add the peeled and diced potatoes, chicken soup (or vegetable or water) and bay leaf.
4. Boil the soup until both the potatoes and the diced goulis have softened well (about 15-20 minutes). Take the pan aside from the heat, remove the bay leaf and put it in the blender.
5. Place a fine sieve (preferably metal) on top of a clean pan and pass the soup through the sieve for a finer texture and to retain any woody parts of the gules. Heat the soup, add sour cream and match the taste with nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot soup, garnished with a few drops of olive oil, fried bacon or croutons and greens to taste.
Goulash soup cooks in just 30 minutes. Here are the steps you need to follow to get four servings goulash soup:
1. Carrots, parsley roots, celery, red onion are cleaned, cut into small cubes and put to harden in a little oil, leaving for 708 minutes, then add a little warm water and salt.
2. Peel the gills and cut them into small cubes, which are added over the other vegetables after they have boiled in half.
3. After the vegetables have boiled, add the sour cream, mixed well with the egg yolks, with the pot taken off the heat and stirring carefully.
4. After another 5 minutes of cooking, remove the pot from the heat, add the finely chopped parsley and the lemon juice to taste.
Goulash soup it is served hot, optionally with bread croutons. Goulash soup it is ideal for your child due to its nutritious content.
Gully and beetroot food
Fast and tasty food to stay at home.
- 3 suitable balls
- 1 small to medium beetroot
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste
- I cut the gulia sticks, onions and put the beets on the large grater.
- I boiled them with water as far as the top edge of the vegetables.
- I let them boil quietly for about 25 minutes.
- I adjusted the salt.
- I also put the oil and garlic.
- I also added lemon.
- When everything was ready, I turned it off and served it together with the lustful dwarf, along with the baked meat or egg.
Ingredients Gulii stuffed with meat & # 8211 in the oven
- 6 small and tender goulash (mine weighed 1050 grams, uncleaned)
- 300 grams of minced meat mixture (pork and beef)
- 1 medium onion (80 grams)
- 30 milliliters of olive oil
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- 30 grams of white breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste (optional)
- 40 grams of butter
- 40 grams of flour
- 500 milliliters of milk
- salt, black pepper (and white, optional)
How to prepare the goulash stuffed with meat & # 8211 in the oven
Preparation of gules
1. Wash the gills and peel them, then peel them.
2. After peeling, with the help of a special tool for peeling vegetables, remove the core of the gules. For the filled goulash, we need to dig until we get a comfortable gap, surrounded by a layer of about 1 cm. thickness. The instrument has the shape of a small curette and if you have it, it's good to use it. I don't have such a thing, so I use an old teaspoon, one that has very sharp edges and I use it exactly for this purpose. I collect the pulp from the hollowed-out gullies in a bowl.
3. To make sure the gullies are well cooked, I put them in salted water. I put them in boiled water and then reduce the heat to low and let them sit for about 20 minutes without boiling. Then I take them out with a foamer and let them drain well. Ideally, this operation is not necessary to make the stuffed goulash. It's been years, however, since I haven't found the goulash on the market so tender that it cooks well in the oven, without pre-cooking.
4. Finely chop the onion and heat a pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and immediately the chopped onion. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, reduce the heat to low and simmer the onion over low heat, stirring frequently, for 5-6 minutes, until it softens and becomes slightly translucent.
5. While the onion is hardening, chop the core, hollowed out of the goulash, as small as possible. When the onion has softened, add the hollowed-out core of the goulash, finely chopped. It seems a large amount, but in a short time, stirring constantly, we will see that this core of gulia will decrease a lot.
6. Temper the core of the goulash with the onion until it drops to less than half of the initial volume. As a guide, you should know that for me, this thing lasted ten minutes. During this time I kept the fire at medium-low and mixed often. When it reached this state, I pulled the pan off the heat and transferred its contents to a large bowl, where I let it cool slightly.
7. While the core of the gules hardened, I took a break and prepared a bechamel sauce, from the ingredients from 8-10. Finally, I seasoned it with salt and white pepper. You can find the bechamel recipe step by step by clicking on the picture below. Also now I turned on the oven, which I set at 180 ° C, heat from above and below, static.
8. Over the onion and hardened gulia, I added the meat, breadcrumbs, chopped greens, salt and black pepper to taste and 1 teaspoon of tomato paste (triple concentrate). Tomato concentrate is optional, but I really like both the taste and the color it gives to the filling. I mixed everything and had the filling ready.
Filling the gules
9. I filled the goulash with the meat composition prepared in point 8. As a guide, you should know that 80-85 grams of stuffing went into each gully, although I filled them with the tip. Don't be tempted to prepare more stuffing, because you won't have anything to do with it.
Baking and serving
10. From the beginning, I had prepared a heat-resistant vessel not too wide but quite deep. In it I arranged my stuffed goulash and covered them with all the bechamel sauce prepared in point 7.
11. Optionally, you can sprinkle some nice gratin cheese on top of the sauce, I don't. I covered the form with the lid and put it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, at an average height, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, I removed the lid. I switched the oven to the grill function and left the bowl with the stuffed goulash in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, until it browned discreetly on top. I took the pot out of the oven and let the goulis cool for 15 minutes. After that, I served them, sprinkled on top with a little fresh greens.
A simple, tasty food that gives you a pleasant feeling at home. I hope you try it too!
Dietary soup for goulash
If it's still fasting and vegetables are plentiful, the best thing to do is to take advantage of them by cooking them in different ways. I like it a lot soups But and vegetable soups. They are healthy and very easy to make, and for today I stopped at one dietary soup of goulash(post). I called it dietetics because gulia has few calories and the recipe does not involve anything fried.
Ingredients dietary soup for goulash:
- an onion
- a carrot
- a piece of celery
- 1 larger or two smaller balls
- a zucchini
- a potato
- a tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 liters of water
- spices: ground ginger, pepper, salt,
- a handful of freshly chopped green dill
How to prepare dietary soup for goulash:
- Take the vegetables, wash them, clean them and cut them into small pieces or grate them. How easy it is for you.
- Put them all in a large pot in which you have previously added a tablespoon of olive oil, add water, a tablespoon of salt and finely chopped dill and simmer until the vegetables are ready.
- Near the end add ginger and pepper. Both spices are spicy so add them according to your tastes. If you like a little fatter food, you can add another tablespoon of olive oil at the end.
- You can eat the soup as it is or you can make it cream soup of gules.
- Strain the vegetables after the soup has cooled a bit, mix them with the blender and then add the juice to reach the desired consistency. I preferred the cream soup version. I found it a little tastier but each with its own preferences. :)
Maybe it will seem too simple and you will think that it does not taste good. It has! Even if it's just boiled, it's flavored with goulash and added spices.
Gully soup is a good choice for periods of post, for slimming belts because gulia has few calories but also for the periods when you have to keep a little regime because everything is boiled.
But you can use it at any time by improving it by adding a little sour cream or caimac and even a tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese if you have it.
Gully leaf salad with pasta
& # 8211 100 g raw gullie leaves, 100 g pasta with egg and turmeric, 100 g Cornison cucumbers, 4 moon radish, 50 g green olives stuffed with Anchovies, 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 teaspoons cream balsamic vinegar with oranges, ½ teaspoon salt, water
Boil the pasta in water for 7 minutes, drain and cool. Remove the stems of the leaves from the goulash and cut into small pieces. We put them in a bowl, pour a mixture of 140 ml of water in which we dissolved the salt, sugar and vinegar cream. Let stand 30 min. and drain well. Peel and dice the cucumbers and radishes. In a bowl, mix the leaves with the cucumbers, radishes, pasta, olives and fish sauce. Let stand 15 min. and we serve. We can keep in the refrigerator, covered, 2-3 days.
Good appetite! (if you liked it leave a comment)
Low Gulii food
Clean and wash all ingredients. The goulis are put on the apple grater and placed in a bowl with vegetable water. Boil for about 5-7 minutes. Meanwhile, put the oil and finely chopped onion in another bowl, cook and when it is ready, add the finely chopped garlic and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Take it off the fire. The gullies drain the water in which they boiled but we take care to keep the water. After draining them, add them over the onion and garlic, salt and pepper and put them back on the fire together with the dill sticks.
Mix well and put, in the rain, the flour, mix well again so that it does not become lumpy and gradually add the water in which the gullies were boiled. We do not put everything once but gradually. When we see that the food has thickened a little, we do not add water.
Boil for five minutes, during this time add freshly chopped dill to the food and remove the sticks.
At the end add the sour cream and mix. Serve simply with toast if it is fasting (you can also give up sour cream then) or with meatballs or steak next to it.
It's time to "focus" on another vegetable appreciated for its taste. This gullie food gives you the necessary vitamins and freshness for a whole day, in a combination of "raw" vegetables: goulash, cucumbers, carrots, horseradish and onions. Almond puree incorporated in the sauce will add a special taste to this dish and we hope you are happy with the result!
200 g of grated goulash
50 g cucumbers cut into thin slices
100 g grated carrots
1 link radish moon, cut into strips
1 bunch of chopped horseradish
1/4 chopped onion.
3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon dried yeast
1 tablespoon molken powder
1 tablespoon almond puree
1 teaspoon lemon
Method of preparation:
Prepare the sauce and pour over the vegetables, mixing gently. Garnish with some chopped horseradish.
Chicken dish with chicken
We like gulia. She has been on the dwarf's diet for some time and is a star once a week on our plates. Today with the chickens. A fast and delicious food, just right for lunch or dinner. Cooked gulia has a fine and pleasant texture. The creamy goulash soup was also a resounding success, fine and aromatic, just as good in cold weather as now. This is how I prepared the gulie cream soup http://eusipiticulmeu.tk/carnetelul-cu-retete/pentru-bebe/supa-crema-de-gulie-cu-praz-si-orez/
5 upper thighs
2 large balls
1 bay leaf
a piece of 7-8 cm of leeks (white part)
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons flour dissolved in 100 ml of water (this time I used rice)
2 tablespoons olive oil
salt to taste / preferences / not at all
I boiled the thighs with the bay leaf, in a pot with a diameter of 22 cm, with enough water to cover the meat. I let it boil for 20 minutes and frothed it as many times as needed. I then put the gulia on the medium grater, the sliced leek and the sliced garlic. If necessary, add more water. They cooked for 30 minutes on medium to low heat, with a lid. Then I added flour and let it boil for another 10 minutes on low heat. I adjusted the salt, added the chopped parsley and left another 2-3 boils to cook. I turned it off and when it cooled well, I added the olive oil.