We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
To make dough first mix the 2 eggs with the milk and then add the rest of the ingredients. Put baking paper in the tray and pour the composition.
For cheese cream mix ricotta with sugar, yolks and vanilla essence. We mix them all at the same time. Pour the composition over the counter. We make sure that in some places we put more cream cheese, these areas will form "waves". Put the tray in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 ° C.
In the meantime we are preparing meringue topping: beat the egg whites and add white sugar and brown sugar about 4 tablespoons each. Pour the egg whites evenly over the cake in the pan and put them back in the oven for another 15 minutes. To know that the cake is ready, we do the toothpick test. If it still needs to stay in the oven, put an aluminum foil over the meringue, so that it does not burn.
Ingredients cake with ness cream and meringue top with walnuts
- 175 grams of raw egg white (ie 6 egg whites from medium eggs)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 grams of sugar
- 160 grams of ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 4 medium whole eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee ness ness
- 400 grams of Covalact Country Butter with 80% fat, soft
- I used crispearls callebaut, you can use grated dark chocolate or other chocolate decorations, chopped walnuts from the knife, etc.
In short, about the ingredients
For starters, let's start with ness cream. It is based on a steaming cream, so it will need time to cool. Before that, take a look at the picture with the ingredients below. Don't you have them all in the fridge or pantry? They are very affordable ingredients, you don't need anything very expensive or exotic for this cake with ness cream and meringue leaves with walnut, sensationally tasty.
So eggs, sugar, walnuts, butter and instant coffee, in addition to these you will only need vanilla extract or vanilla sugar and salt. And, because during the holidays I know for sure that everyone makes cakes that are usually used in egg yolks, so many egg whites will remain in stock, this cake is a good opportunity to use them.
Preparation of ness cream with butter
1. Put a saucepan of water on the fire, about the width of your hand. We choose a heat-resistant bowl that fits on the mouth of the pan, so that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the boiling water (we throw more water, if there is too much). While the water is boiling, put the 4 whole eggs, vanilla, salt and sugar (150 grams) in a bowl and beat them with a pear-shaped wire just enough to liquefy and start to form a light foam on the surface. .
2. When the water in the pan boils, transfer the bowl with the whole eggs on top of it and add the ness coffee. Reduce the heat to low and start stirring, insisting on the bottom of the bowl. The composition in the bowl must be heated slowly, from the steam, not from the direct contact with the boiling water, otherwise we risk to obtain only an omelet.
3. We continue to mix continuously, insisting especially on the bottom and sides of the bowl. We do not aim to thicken the ness cream who knows how hard in this phase, just to heat it well. The consistency of the boiled cream, when ready, should be about like honey. If it gets too thick in the bowl, it's not good, it means I got a coffee-flavored papara!
4. Transfer the ness cream to a clean bowl and scrape well the bowl in which we prepared it, with a flexible spatula. Let it cool well before continuing. To speed up the cooling of the cream, we can put it in a double bowl with cold water, which we change a few times. Be careful, the water has nothing to do with the cream!
Preparation of meringue top with walnut
5. As long as the cream base cools well, we have all the time in the world to take care of the walnut meringue countertop. Turn on the oven and set it at 150 ° C. In a large bowl, put the egg whites and salt. We beat them with the mixer until a white foam forms, like snow. Gradually add sugar and vanilla. We continue to beat until the sugar dissolves completely and we get a glossy and firm meringue.
6. Add all the ground walnuts over the meringue and gently incorporate it with the spatula, as shown in sponge cake recipe with walnuts.
7. Pour the composition into the oven tray lined with baking paper (tray dimensions 42 * 33 cm). Level the meringue composition well with walnuts and put it in the oven at a medium height.
8. Let the countertop bake for 45-50 minutes, until the edges come off the baking paper. Remove the top from the oven and let it cool well.
Preparation of cream with ness and butter
9. Until the countertop cools, prepare the cream with which we will fill the cake. This cream appears, whether it is with chocolate, as for Doboș, or with ness coffee, as for this cake, it is not one of those butter creams that are usually said to be "nauseous". It is an exceptionally fine and tasty cream, in which the ratio between butter and the rest of the ingredients it contains is about 1: 1. The result will be a fluffy cream, very pleasantly flavored, not too sweet and with an excellent hold.
For the cream, the butter must be soft, taken out of the fridge a few hours before.
10. Put the soft butter in the bowl of the mixer and beat at high speed until it becomes frothy and increases in volume.
11. The composition with steamed coffee, completely cooled, is added to the foam butter in 4 slices. Beat vigorously with the mixer after each new installment added. We stop the mixer a few times, scrape the bowl with a cream spatula that adheres to it and continue beating.
12. Finally, we get a ness cream with volume, very tasty and, as I said, not too sweet. That's right, because the walnut meringue top is quite sweet, the final taste of the cake will be balanced.
Assembling the cake
13. The meringue top with walnut, well cooled, comes off completely from the baking paper and, with a serrated knife, cut into two perfectly equal pieces. Above one of the halves, spread a little more than half of the ness cream evenly.
14. Add the second half of the meringue top with walnuts, spread the rest of the ness cream on top and level it as evenly as possible.
15. Sprinkle the desired decoration on top of the cream, grated chocolate, chopped roasted walnut from the knife, various decorations. I decorated it with crispearls because they are very crunchy and have an excellent taste of good chocolate, which will pleasantly complement the aroma of the cake. The assembled cake is refrigerated for at least three hours, ideally overnight, before serving and serving.
For portioning, I recommend using a very sharp knife. It should be soaked in hot water after each cut and wiped with a clean towel. Measure the cake, mine was 32 * 21 cm, and mark with a knife the lines after which you cut. The equal portions ensure a pleasant appearance to the cake. It is not a tall cake, it is 3.5 cm high, that's why I recommend that it be cut into small pieces (I took out 28 pieces). Stored in the fridge, the cake with ness cream and meringue top with walnut will not stick, so it can be easily served by hand and fits perfectly in the trays with assorted cakes.
Ingredients for lemon tart with meringue
How to prepare biscuit countertop for lemon tart with meringue
- Turn on the oven and preheat to 180 ° C.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. When it comes to liquefy, without overheating, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- The crushed biscuits in the blender are mixed with melted butter and cooled to room temperature.
- Mix the two ingredients until a homogeneous composition is obtained. Pour the composition into a form with removable walls with a diameter of 24 cm.
- It is stretched and pressed to compact it. I used a potato masher for this, but it can also be compacted with my hands.
- This biscuit crust can be baked 5 & # 8211 10 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C, it is optional, I baked it. While the countertop has been in the oven, prepare the lemon cream, it really only takes a few minutes.
Sugar-free cheesecake recipes
The first option is a simple sugar-free cheesecake recipe. As you can see, it is very easy to prepare, and the result is simply delicious. These amounts of ingredients are for a small portion.
- 300 g (10 oz) cream cheese (choose a light option to reduce calories)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sachet of natural calorie-free sweetener
- Sugar-free jam to taste (berries give this recipe an incredible flavor)
- The peel of a lemon
- Lemon juice
- Oil or butter for greasing the dish
Method of preparation
- Start with the countertop: put the sweetener in a bowl and add an egg. Beat well until the ingredients become foamy.
- Add the flour and continue beating. Beat well to introduce air into the composition. The countertop will get an interesting texture.
- Grease the chosen shape with oil or butter and put the dough in it.
- Bake the top in the oven at a low temperature until it becomes crispy and golden.
- For the filling, beat the two remaining eggs with the rest of the sweetener (1/2 sachet).
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and peel and continue beating.
- When is ready, remove the top from the oven and pour the filling on top.
- Put the cake back in the oven at 180 ° C. Baking time depends on the oven. Keep checking its progress. It should be ready in 15 to 25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the cake cool in it. If you try to take it out hot, it will break. Wait for it to cool.
- Heat a few tablespoons of jam to liquefy it and place it on top of the cake before serving.
Cheesecake with cookie sheet
This sugar-free cheesecake recipe is ideal if you don't have time to prepare the top. You will see that replacing the countertop in the first recipe with a cookie base will give the same results, and you will save time.
- 600 g (21 oz) cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 glasses of natural yogurt
- Vanilla essence
- 3 sachets of sweetener
- Sugar-free jam
- Optional: blueberries, blackberries, raspberries or any fruit that matches the chosen jam
Method of preparation
- Crush the biscuits well. You have to turn them into very small pieces, without dusting them.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, add the crushed biscuits and mix.
- Put the mixture in a form greased with butter. Press the base well.
- Bake the top in the oven at 180 ° C (350 ° F) for 5 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to make the filling.
- Remove the base from the oven and pour the filling on top.
- Bake the cake in the oven at 160 ° C (320 ° F) until the top begins to color. The cooking time depends on the oven used (usually 30 to 45 minutes).
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool in the bowl.
- Repeat the above instructions for decorating the cake. If you want, add fruit.
Sugar-free cheesecake by the glass
Our final recipe for sugar-free cheesecake is very fast and looks spectacular. What would it be like to make a simple cheesecake in a glass? We offer you a recipe for 2 servings.
Ingredients for the base
- 100 g (4oz) Greek yogurt
- 100 g (4 oz) cottage cheese or ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free berry jam
Method of preparation
- Put 2 tablespoons of granola in each cup or glass. Put the dishes aside.
- Mix the cottage cheese or ricotta well with the Greek yogurt.
- Divide the mixture into 2 cups or glasses.
- Cover each cup or glass with a tablespoon of sugar-free jam and you're done! You got a delicious dessert in less than 3 minutes.
What do you think about the 3 sugar-free cheesecake recipes? As you can see, dessert can be healthy. These recipes are delicious and very easy to prepare. Try it too!
Meringue check from: sugar, eggs, margarine, milk, flour, cocoa, lemon, baking powder, vanilla sugar, salt.
- 350 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 g margarine
- 125 ml milk
- 2 glasses of flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- peel from 1 lemon
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
Mix the yolks for about 20 minutes, with 250 g of sugar and vanilla sugar, until you get a homogeneous, light-colored cream in which the sugar crystals are no longer felt.
Add the diced margarine, and after you have homogenized again, gradually pour the milk, during which time you mix continuously, gradually incorporate the finely grated lemon peel and the sifted flour together with the baking powder.
Line a cake tray with baking paper and pour about 65% of the composition. Mix the rest of the dough with the cocoa powder and spread the composition over the first one. Put the tray in the preheated oven over medium heat for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat the egg whites hard, with a little salt, then add the sugar and continue mixing until the crystals melt.
When the cake is almost baked, remove the tray and spread the meringue evenly. Put the tray back in the oven for 15 minutes on low heat until a slightly yellowish crust forms.
Peel the edge of the cake with a knife and let the cake cool. As you eat it, cut it into slices with a knife with a damp blade.
A fluffy dessert - tart with lemon and meringue crust
The tarts you see in the confectionery windows with their creamy filling seem difficult to make. This fluffy dessert can beat any cake you buy at the confectionery. It would have a sweet top like a biscuit, a cool cream with lemon and a fluffy topping of meringue that will not deflate when you take it out of the oven. Prepare the teaspoon because you are about to try a divine dessert!
- 200gr white flour
- 110g butter at room temperature
- 50g old
- 1 or
- A pinch of salt
Allow the butter, cut into cubes, to soften slightly at room temperature. In a blender bowl, beat until frothy. Mix with the sugar until it turns into a fluffy cream. Beat the egg separately and gradually incorporate it into the butter cream.
Mix the flour with a pinch of salt and pour it all into the composition. Mix gently until the flour is incorporated and the cream becomes thick so that you can squeeze it into a ball.
Flatten the dough by hand, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it cool for 20-30 minutes until it hardens.
Meanwhile, prepare a tart tray with a diameter of 20-25 cm. When the dough has hardened, roll it with the rolling pin on the work table lined with flour. You must obtain a circle with a diameter 5 cm larger than the tray and not thinner than 3 mm.
Take the dough from the table lightly wrapped on the rolling pin and put it in the tart pan. Using a piece of dough, glue it to the walls and edges of the tray. Cut the dough in excess.
Bake the dough blindly for 20-25 minutes in the preheated oven at 200C / 6 gas stage until golden and slightly crispy.
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml of fresh lemon juice
- 150g peeled sugar from 3 lemons
- 4 tablespoons butter at room temperature
Meanwhile, prepare the creamy filling that will complete the tart.
Beat eggs with sugar and lemon juice in a bain marie until well incorporated. Continue to hold over the steam for another 5-7 minutes until it becomes a thin cream-like cream.
Strain the cream through a thick sieve to remove any lumps. Immediately add diced butter. Be careful not to add them all at once because you risk the mixture to cut, that is, to form lumps and to bring to the surface the water from the butter. At the end, add the grated peel of 3 lemons.
Pour the cream into the tray with the baked dough and put it back in the oven after you have reduced the temperature to 180C / 4 gas stage. Bake for 10 minutes, until the cream hardens a little on the surface, but is still watery in the middle.
As long as the tart takes shape and color in the oven, you can prepare the meringue. Mix the egg whites at high speed until they become a hard foam. Add the lemon juice and continue to mix for a few minutes. Now add the sugar and bet until the egg whites rise in waves.
When the cream has hardened, take the tart out of the oven and place a Bulgarian spoonful of meringue over the tart. Start with the edges and continue in a spiral to the middle of the tart.
The tart thus decorated is put back in the hot oven and baked for another 10-15 minutes until the meringue is lightly browned.
Allow the tart to cool and serve with a glass of white wine.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Waves of ricotta with meringue - Recipes
Prepared with excellent taste, but low in fat and low in calories.
1 and 1/4 cup (300 ml) sliced almonds
1 cup (250 ml) egg whites
1 cup (250 ml) sugar
1 cup (250 ml) powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) salt.
From this composition can be made 15-18 clouds.
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 98 degrees Celsius, cover a tray with baking paper and set aside.
Place the almonds in a single layer in a dry tray and fry over medium heat. Stir occasionally until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Beat the egg whites with a mixer at medium speed for 1-2 minutes, adding caster sugar in three halves, waiting for 20 seconds between halves. Stir until the composition coagulates.
With a spatula, mix the powdered sugar and salt and add a cup of fried almonds.
Using a large spoon, place the mixture on baking paper. Sprinkle clouds of meringue with fried almonds in the pan and place in the oven for about 2 hours.
Turn off the oven and let it dry overnight. Clouds can be stored in a tightly closed container for up to three days.
Nutritional information for 18 servings:
3 g of fat
0 g of saturated fat
2 g of monounsaturated fats
1 g of polyunsaturated fats
19 g of carbohydrates
3 g of protein
0 mg of cholesterol
1 g fiber
20 mg of calcium
19 mg of magnesium
90 mg of sodium
68 mg of potassium
1.6 mg of vitamin E.
Waves of ricotta with meringue - Recipes
Fruit cream: fruit and cream, or, to reduce the number of calories in the desert, cream can be replaced with low-fat ricotta cheese, and raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or strawberries or mix will be used for the fruit. of fruits.
2 cups (500 g) of fresh raspberries
1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
1 cup (250 ml) ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons (30 ml) with 10% fat table cream
1 teaspoon (5 g) orange peel.
Method of preparation:
Put a tablespoon of sugar plus vanilla over 1/2 cup of berries and mix gently with a fork.
Using a mixer, place ricotta cheese. Add cream and mix until smooth.
Add the rest of the berries to the ricotta puree divided into four glasses or dessert bowls.
Decorate with the initially preserved fruit and serve in 4 portions.
8 g protein,
9 g fat (6 g saturated fat),
15 g carbohydrates,
4 grams of fiber,
34 mg cholesterol,
55 mg of sodium.
Burnt sugar cake with Italian meringue
Burnt sugar cake with Italian meringue, Only when you mention burnt sugar cake it rains in my mouth, immediately my mind runs to caramel, to something delicious and good.
It all started with the cake of my friends Alexandru and Melinda, who make the best burnt sugar cake, which seems to be getting better. I didn't have the patience anymore and I asked for the recipe, to which the answer came short and to the point with a big and wide smile, the recipe is so simple that we make it with a spoon & # 8230 God I said to myself, they work wonders this with the spoon, I'm sure they're making fun of me. Then Meli, because that's what we call her, told me the story of this sugar cake, it's the recipe from Piri Neni, her grandmother, who didn't make too many desserts, but this one was handy both from the point of view of ingredients, but also the way of preparation, she being busy all day with the flowers she grows in her huge garden.
Its improvement with Italian meringue with lime, came with the recipe received from them, it was too common to present it as such, so I added an extra color and taste, as a surprise for Alex and Meli,
Stay tuned for the simple list of ingredients, but also for how to prepare it.
Other recipes for cakes, biscuits / cookies and many other wonderful sweets, sweet or fasting can be found in the dessert section, click here or on the photo.
You can also follow me on Instagram, click on the photo.
Or on the Facebook page, click on the photo.
Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
How to prepare caramel:
Put the sugar and vinegar in a saucepan and caramelize over low heat. When it is amber in color, remove from the heat and spread well over the entire surface of the pan. Set aside to cool.
How to prepare the cream:
In a large bowl put the eggs with the milk, sugar, vanilla extract, salt powder and mix well until the sugar melts.
Countertop preparation method:
Put the eggs in a well-washed and degreased bowl with the salt powder and beat until they leave light waves on the surface.
Gradually add the sugar to the eggs and continue beating until the sugar melts and a thick foam is formed.
Gradually incorporate the flour into the egg composition and mix with a spatula with slow movements from bottom to top.
Put the cream composition in the pan with the caramelized sugar.
With a spoon, put the top composition over the cream and bake for 75 minutes.
Take it out and leave it to warm until it reaches room temperature. Then let cool until the next day. Musai has to stay in the fridge overnight.
The next day we take it out of the fridge and with a very thin knife we remove it from the edges of the pan and turn it over on a plate. Be very careful when you overturn. Place the plate on top and turn the pot with the bottom up and the plate below. Wipe the surface of the cream above the countertop well with a napkin. We put it back in the fridge.
Preparation for Italian meringue:
Put the sugar with the lime juice on low heat until it reaches a temperature of 115 degrees Celsius. If you don't have a thermometer, take a drop between your fingers and if it leaves a trickle on your fingers, it's perfect.
Meanwhile, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they form light shapes like soft snow.
Add the hot syrup directly over the egg whites and beat until completely cooled.
Take the cake out of the fridge and top it again.
The meringue and the decoration are indicated to put them with maximum 2 hours before serving, otherwise it will be left.
Using a spoon, place the beetroot on top and with a spatula on the sides. With the help of a gas burner we lightly flambe the top and the sides.
Garnish with fruit and mint. The meringue can also be placed on each piece before serving.
Easter with stuffed dough and ricotta
This one Easter with stuffed dough and ricotta it has become a favorite of the family and we will prepare it every time for the Easter holidays.
Not long after we will celebrate Orthodox Easter and I thought it would be nice to show you bread which I especially love.
Besides being handsome, it also has a delicious dough filled with nuts and cocoa. Above is an extremely good mixture of ricotta and raisins.
Is a recipe own, I thought of somehow combining a cake dough filled with cocoa cream and nuts and cream cheese from bread. The result is bread absolutely delicious and creamy of which I am very proud.
I hope you like it and try it, I assure you it is worth the effort.
* And if you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".