We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl put sifted flour with salt and poppy seeds.
We rub the yeast with the sugar until it divorces and we let it go over the flour.
We start to knead, add the egg and milk, gradually, until we obtain a homogeneous and non-sticky dough.
Add the oil and knead until it is well incorporated.
Cover the dough with a clean towel and leave it to rise for about 45 minutes.
In a bowl put the crushed cheese by hand, sour cream and eggs.
We wash the greens, remove the tails, chop it and put it over the cheese.
Mix well by hand, season with salt and dried basil.
We divide the leavened dough into 7 balls.
We stretch the first ball, giving it an oval shape.
We put the filling in the middle, we come with the sides a little over the cheese, but not at all, and we turn the ends. We do the same with everything.
We place them in a tray lined with baking paper, beat 1 foam egg and grease them with a paintbrush.
Put them in the hot oven, at a suitable temperature, until they brown nicely.
When they are ready, we take them out, cover them with a clean towel to keep them soft.
Ingredients Cake with poppy seeds, cheese and lemon
- 4 egg whites
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 100 grams of flour
- 50 grams of melted butter
- 4 tablespoons ground poppy seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 yolks
- 200 ml. of milk
- 30 gr. of food starch from corn
- grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 400 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 sachet of granulated gelatin (10 grams)
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 200 ml. of whipped cream
Lemon cream like lemon curd:
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 lemons (be careful, if you know you don't like the sour taste, reduce the lemons to 2 or even 1)
- 40 gr. of food starch
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 50 grams of butter
Glaze and decoration:
How to prepare cake with poppy seeds, cheese and lemon
1. For the top, whisk the egg whites with salt, add 5 tablespoons of sugar and vanilla sugar and continue beating until a firm meringue is obtained (picture 1).
2. Add the poppy seeds, flour and melted butter to the egg whites (picture 2). Mix the composition with movements from bottom to top, a.i. the air in the egg whites should not be removed and the composition should remain aerated. Do not mix circularly, it is a countertop without any growth agent (baking powder or other additives). The way it is worked is essential for the final texture, which must be fine and fluffy.
3. Level the composition in a tray (26X20 cm.) Covered with baking paper. I used a silicone form, so there was no need for paper.
4. Bake in the hot oven at 180 ° for 15-20 minutes, until it turns golden on the surface and passes the toothpick test (picture 4).
5. Gelatin is hydrated in a cup with 3 tablespoons of cold water and set aside.
6. For the cream of this cake with poppy seeds and lemon, rub the yolks in a saucepan with 6 tablespoons of sugar and starch and dissolve with 200 ml. of milk. Put the pan on low heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Set aside, add the vanilla extract / vanilla sugar and lemon peel.
7. Add the well drained sweet cheese to the hot cream.
8. Incorporate the cottage cheese with the hand blender in the cream as hot as possible, for a fine texture (or mix well then pass the cream through a sieve).
9. In the hot cream add hydrated gelatin and mix carefully until dissolved. Set the cream aside until it cools and in the meantime beat the whipping cream for the whipped cream. Attention, it must be very cold, cooled overnight in the refrigerator and will be beaten only until it hardens, no more, there is a risk of separating in butter and butter.
10. Incorporate whipped cream into a well-cooled cream, in two tranches, first ¹⁄3 of the whipped cream, mix vigorously with the cream, then add the rest of the whipped cream and incorporate by folding.
Assembling the cake
11. To assemble the cake with poppy seeds, cheese and lemon, cut the top into 2 widths. Half of the top is placed on a tray (or in the tray in which it was baked, lined with cling film) and covered with half of the cream. It's getting cold.
Lemon curd cream
12. Meanwhile, prepare lemon-curd cream, the element of maximum freshness that this poppy cake and cream cheese contains. Beat 2 whole eggs in a saucepan with the sugar, starch, juice and peel of the 3 lemons. I repeat, if you don't like it too sour, just put two lemons. Boil until thickened, set aside and add butter.
13. Mix in this intense lemon cream until it is no longer hot (just warm). Level the cream with lemon over the poppy cake top, on which the cream is already well cooled.
14. Cover with the rest of the cream then place the second top, pressing lightly on the entire surface.
15. The cake with poppy seeds, cheese and lemon is left to cool for an hour then transferred to a serving platter. It can be done in two ways:
- or glaze the whole cake with melted chocolate and portion after hardening the icing
- or, as I did, because I like the light but elegant look of the chocolate dripping on the edges of the cakes, first slice the cake with poppy seeds and cheese (I cut it into 12 cubes, maybe slices) and only then cover with the chocolate icing, letting the chocolate decadently drip onto the edges of the cake.
Decorate (to taste) with pieces of candied lemon peel and serve cold from the refrigerator.
May it be useful to you! You can find more cream cake recipes with a click on the picture below!
Did you like this recipe?
- 600 g of flour
- 150 ml of milk
- 100 g butter
- 160 g of sugar
- 25 g of fresh yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk to grease
Ingredients for the cheese filling
- 500 g of drained cottage cheese
- 250 g ricotta (or all cottage cheese)
- 180 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk separately
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 50 g of butter
- 60 g of flour
Ingredients for poppy seed filling
- 200 g of poppy seeds
- 150 ml of milk
- 80 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 or
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 g of marzipan
- 3 tablespoons cheese filling
Ingredients for greased
How to make Easter with cheese and poppy seeds
Start by preparing the dough for the countertop. Put the flour and salt in a large bowl. In a separate small bowl, mix ¼ cup of lukewarm milk with yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Then add 1 tablespoon of flour and let it swell, about 10 minutes. This is mayonnaise.
While you wait for the yeast to grow, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Heat the milk. Over the yolks, put the sugar and beat until light in color and turn into a cream. Then add the lemon juice.
Put a little salt over the egg whites and mix them until they turn into a hard foam.
Put warm milk over the yolk composition and mix well.
When the mayonnaise is ready, place it in the bowl with flour and salt in the center. Then gradually add the yolk composition, and finally the egg white foam. Stir gently. At the end, add the vanilla essence.
Melt the butter and let it cool. Knead the dough until a non-sticky crust results. Sprinkle flour over it and cover the bowl with a towel. Leave the dough in a warm place to rise for 1 hour.
After doubling the volume, place it on the work table and divide it in half. Sprinkle with flour and roll out a piece of dough into a round shape. Take the sheet on a rolling pin and place it in a round tray greased with oil and lined with baking paper. The walls are also greased with oil and flour.
It is advisable to use a removable shape (ring) to make it easier to remove the easter from the tray. A 25 cm shape was used for this recipe.
How to make poppy seed filling
Now prepare the poppy seed filling. Put the marzipan on the grater and put half of the amount (50 g) to boil in a kettle with milk, poppy seeds, sugar and butter. Simmer over low heat until thickened. Take the pot of fire and after it has cooled, add the rest of the grated marzipan, the egg and the honey. Homogenize and set aside.
How to make cheese filling
Put the cottage cheese in a large bowl. Add ricotta and mix. If you don't have ricotta, you can also replace it with cottage cheese.
Add the whole eggs and the yolk separately, the flour, the plain sugar and the vanilla sugar and the vanilla essence. Homogenize and finally add the previously melted butter.
Put 3 tablespoons of cheese filling in the poppy seed filling and mix.
Now you are ready to assemble the Easter. Place the poppy seed filling over the tray top. Level and add the cheese filling.
From the other half of the remaining dough, knit a wreath (string) and place it over the cheese, all around. In the middle you can put a cross of dough or a popcorn. Sprinkles put poppy seeds around.
Cover the tray with foil and place in the preheated oven at 160 degrees Celsius. Let the Easter bake for 45 minutes, then increase the heat to 180 degrees Celsius and remove the foil. Leave it in the oven for another 45 minutes.
Beat the yolk with a fork in a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of milk. Grease Easter everywhere with this composition, using a brush. Put it back in the oven and let it brown for another minute.
Even if the cheese still looks soft, after it cools it will harden. Don't take it out of shape while it's hot! Let it cool for a few hours.
This Easter with cheese and poppy seeds is much tastier the next day, after being a little cold.
In a bowl mix the flour with the sugar, salt, lemon peel, make a hole in the middle, add beaten eggs, egg yolks, butter at room temperature, yeast dissolved in a little milk and start kneading gradually adding warm milk until a non-sticky dough.
In a saucepan add the milk, sugar, cinnamon and when it starts to boil add the poppy seeds and let it cool, stirring occasionally. When it has cooled, add the jam and mix well. Cheese filling: in a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well, put in the fridge until we use it.
Mix the flour with the sugar and then add the butter and mix. Roll out the dough into a roll and cut into equal pieces. Each piece is stretched, add 1 tablespoon of cheese filling, 1 tablespoon of poppy seeds on top, place the edges over the filling.
Place in a tray lined with baking paper and grease them with beaten egg, top with a teaspoon of jam, sprinkle the crumbs on top and put in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until nicely browned.
Cake with cottage cheese and poppy or chia seeds (gluten free)
Delicious, juicy and refreshing - this healthy cake with cottage cheese it can be prepared with either poppy seeds or chia seeds - depending on your tastes and what you have on hand. Find out how fun it is to use cottage cheese in dessert recipes.
Thanks to cottage cheese and Greek yogurt, this cake is high in protein. By using poppy seeds or chia seeds the cake will be enriched with a good dose of iron, calcium and magnesium, and thanks to chia seeds, and omega 3 fatty acids. The cake is excellent and due to the high content of fiber, protein and healthy fats from chia seeds. This cottage cheese cake does not contain flour, you just need to use a little oatmeal or coconut flour from the coconut pulp to get the desired consistency. The cake is sweetened with honey, but if you want to consume a small amount of carbohydrates and sugars, you can replace it with stevia or xylitol.
This healthy cake with cottage cheese is extremely prepared simple and fast, just blend all the ingredients and bake the cake until golden brown.
Enjoy this diet cake with cottage cheese, poppy seeds or chia seeds with fruit glaze on top, for example. It's absolutely delicious!
Easter with cream cheese and yogurt - recipe 1
Total cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Tray size: 22-24 cm.
Number of servings: 16
- 450 g of cream cheese
- 500 g of creamy, skimmed cottage cheese
- 500 g of creamy yogurt (without whey) skimmed
- 4 eggs
- 120 g of melted butter
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 60 g of starch
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- strawberries for decoration (optional)
Method of preparation
Turn the oven to 160 degrees Celsius and leave it to preheat.
Take a large bowl and mix the two types of cheese with the sugar.
Then add the yogurt, melted butter, lemon juice, vanilla essence, starch and flour.
Mix again until smooth.
Then incorporate the eggs, mixing on low speed.
When the composition is homogeneous, pour it into the pan greased with butter or oil and lined with flour.
Ideally, you should use a cooking ring or a removable shape to make it easier to remove the easter at the end.
Put it in the oven and leave it for an hour and 20 minutes, or until the middle is almost done.
After removing it from the oven, wait for it to cool for 10 minutes, then gently pass the knife blade around the walls,
Allow the pasca to cool completely, then you can release it from the mold.
Decorate it with slices of fresh strawberries, if you want, or just with powdered sugar given through a sieve.
Store Easter eggs in the refrigerator or other cool place until ready to serve.
A slice of this light yogurt Easter contains:
- 246 calories
- 19 g of carbohydrates (of which 16 g of sugars)
- 9 g of protein
- 15 g of fat (of which 9 g of saturated fat)
- 91 mg of cholesterol
- 231 mg of sodium
Greek Easter with yogurt - recipe 2
Total cooking time: 1 hour
Tray size: 22-25 cm.
Number of servings: 16-18
- 1 ½ cups of ground or crushed graham crackers
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
Ingredients for the filling:
- 450 g of cream cheese
- 500 g of plain Greek yogurt (2%)
- 3 large or 4 small eggs
- 140 g of caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Method of preparation
Preheat the oven to 176 degrees Celsius.
Break the biscuits into pieces and grind them with a S-bladed robot.
Mix them in a bowl with the sugar and melted butter. You need to get a moist, sandy composition.
This will be the crust. Put it in the pan and press it with the back of a glass or spoon.
Put the tray in the oven and bake the crust for 8 minutes, then let it cool and wrap the walls on the outside with aluminum foil.
Reduce the oven temperature to 162 degrees Celsius.
In the meantime, take care of the filling. In a large bowl, put the cream cheese and beat with the mixer for 2 minutes, until creamy.
Gradually incorporate the sugar, yogurt, lemon juice and vanilla essence. Mix with the mixer.
Add one egg at a time and mix on low speed. Turn off the mixer immediately after the last egg has been incorporated.
You must have a fine, creamy composition.
Pour it into the pan over the crust.
Place the tray in another tray in which you put a little boiling water.
Put the trays in the oven and bake the pasca at 162 degrees Celsius for 45-55 minutes. Or until the center is almost ripe. It should be like a jelly in the middle, but stable.
Turn off the heat, open the oven door a little and let the easter cool for an hour before putting it in the fridge for 8 hours.
This Greek Easter with yogurt can be served with jam or berry syrup.
Easter with cream cheese and poppy seeds
May the Holy Holidays of Easter bring you much peace and light in your souls!
A few days ago I made a delicious one tart with cream cheese and poppy seeds, which I will surely repeat for Easter, among other traditional recipes that I will make then (see also the recipe for lamb stew, the one for lamb steak).
It's very similar to the recipe bread, only it has an extra layer of poppy seeds. I love poppy seeds, and in this Easter, it combines extraordinarily well with the layer of cream cheese.
Easter with cream cheese and poppy seeds it is made very quickly and is perfectly preserved for 2-3 days (maybe even longer but with us it was finished in 3 days).
Easter with cream cheese and poppy seeds (shape 26 cm) & # 8211 Ingredients
- 175 g flour
- 75 g soft butter
- 60 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 sachet of baking powder
- 50 g of milk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
2. Mac stuffing
- 200 g mac
- 75 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon grated baking powder
- 3 medium eggs
- 25 g melted butter
- 80 g of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar / rum essence
3. Cheese filling
- 500 g ricotta / cottage cheese
- 75 g old
- 20 g melted butter
- 50 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- lemon peel / orange (optional)
Preparation & # 8211 Easter Countertop
- Mix the sugar with the soft butter (at room temperature) and the vanilla sugar, until we obtain a homogeneous cream. Add the eggs, one by one and mix until they are perfectly incorporated (if after adding the eggs, the butter cream gets a cut appearance, don't be scared, it will recover completely when we add the flour).
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, sift it and add it to the butter cream, together with the milk, alternating them. We will get a fairly dense but homogeneous dough.
Preparation & # 8211 Poppy stuffing for Easter
- Mix the poppy seeds with the sugar and grind them in a robot, about 2 minutes if you want to feel the consistency of poppy seeds or 4 minutes, if you want it very fine. Then add eggs, cold melted butter, sugar, vanilla sugar or a little rum essence and flour mixed with baking powder.
- Mix until completely homogenous.
Preparation & # 8211 Cheese cream filling
- Mix well drained ricotta / cottage cheese with cold melted butter, lightly beaten eggs with a fork, sugar, vanilla sugar and flour mixed with baking powder and then sifted. If you want, you can also add lemon peel, oranges, raisins or chocolate beans.
Easter with cheese and mac & # 8211 Assembly
- Wallpaper a 26 cm round shape with a sheet of baking paper passed through a stream of cold water and then squeezed very well.
- Add the dough to the top and level it. Over it add the poppy seed filling, level it carefully and over the poppy seeds, add the cheese filling.
- Put the easter in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, on the second step from bottom to top, traditional function (bottom and top heat) and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Baking time it is very important at this Easter because if you leave it too long, it will come out quite dry. After 30 minutes, stick a toothpick in the Easter cheese. If it comes out slightly damp due to the cheese filling, remove the tart from the oven (the cheese hardens after it cools). If the toothpick comes out of the easter with traces of poppy or countertop, hold it for another 3-4 minutes and repeat the toothpick test.
Rustic pie with poppy seeds and cheese
For the dough: I made it in the bread machine, and the ingredients were put in the machine tub in the order written above for the ingredients. The result will be a cake-like dough. Divide the dough in two, roll out a sheet of dough directly on the baking paper, give it a round shape the size of the tray in which the pie will be baked. Let the dough spread for 10 minutes in a warm place.
For the poppy seed filling: grind the poppy seeds in the coffee grinder. I use an old coffee grinder that has no other use than to make powdered sugar. Put the milk, sugar and chopped poppy seeds in a double-bottomed saucepan. Let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes, until the composition thickens. Be careful not to stick to the bottom of the bowl, and if the composition is too thick, add more milk. Separately, beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Incorporate the egg white foam with the boiled and cooled poppy seeds. Pour the composition over the countertop in the tray.
For the cream cheese: put all the ingredients in the bowl of the food processor and let the robot do its job until the ingredients are well mixed and the cheese is well crushed. The result is a fine cream cheese. We put the cheese composition over the poppy composition.
The other half of the dough, we spread it with the rolling pin just like the first one and we put it over the cream cheese. We make sure that the sheet is a little bigger so that we can put the edges a little inside. Grease the pie on top with egg yolk mixed with milk and sprinkle a little raw sugar on top. Put the pie in the oven heated to 150-160 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Let cool, portion and serve. May it be useful to you!
Salted with cheese
We make salted with cheese for the holidays? We make!
And for, before and after, yes? :)))
So we need a good recipe, with an unmistakable taste given by cheese and butter, after which a cold beer goes great!
- Salty ingredients
- 200 g butter / 180 g lard (I put butter)
- 200 g cheese (you can also put bellows cheese or dried telemea)
- 250 g fermented cream, with 20% fat (I wrote grams and not ml because I weighed it in a bowl, I weighed the bowl then I put the cream)
- 500 g flour (+/- 50 g)
- 10 g dry yeast
- salt - I put two teaspoons but do not put salt from the beginning, it depends on how salty the cheese is
- for sprinkling on top - parmesan, cheese, poppy, sesame, cumin - each with what he likes I put parmesan
- In addition - an egg to grease the salads.
Preparation Cheese salads
In a bowl I put diced butter, grated cheese, yeast, a teaspoon of salt and sour cream. I mixed a little then I put the flour and I started to knead by hand.
At first you will have the impression that the dough will not bind but continue. Initially it will be sandy, then, gradually, the butter will heat up from the heat of the hand and lightly, lightly the dough will bind and will be homogeneous.
The absorption power of the types of flour is different, so the 500 g is not a fixed amount for the recipe. The idea is to have a dough that is quite strong but that accepts to be spread with the rolling pin, not sticky.
So if necessary, either add a little more flour or a tablespoon of sour cream. The housewives who make sheets for cakes know exactly what I mean.
I used the quantities exactly as I wrote them, all weighed, but it depends on the flour used.
Taste the dough to see if you need to add a second teaspoon of salt. My cheese was very, very lightly salty, so I put it on. If you choose to use bellows cheese, it's salty so be careful with the amount of salt.
If you like cumin, you can now add it to the dough, if you wish. Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces and shape them into a ball. Leave them in a bowl, covered with a clean napkin, for 30 minutes.
Salted with cheese
Flour the worktop and spread the first sheet of dough giving it a rectangular shape, 3-5 mm thick.
Beat the egg well and grease the entire surface of the sheet, sprinkle with Parmesan, cheese, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, cumin & # 8211 whatever you want.
Portion the sheet into sticks 1.5 cm wide and 10-15 cm long.
Transfer the unripe saltines to a tray in which you put baking paper, leaving room between them.
Preheat the oven to 160 degrees, program with ventilation.
If you do not have an electric oven, turn it to 180 degrees or medium to high heat.
Put the tray in the oven, on the middle step and bake for 15-20 minutes. I left them for 18 minutes, if you want them crispier, brown them well. The redder they are, the crispier they are.
I baked in 3 trays, I didn't count exactly how many pieces came out.
Serve them with a glass of beer. How to keep, I do not know :)), that these can not be kept to eat :))
I didn't follow any recipe on the net exactly, I combined and put as I thought, but I was inspired by Laura Laurentiu's recipes.
Thanks, Laura! & lt3
Ingredients for the macaroni and cheese recipe
- 450 g of pasta
- 25 g butter
- 500 ml of milk
- 150 g cheese
- 100 g smoked cheese
- 100 g bacon
How do we prepare the recipe for macaroni and cheese and bacon?
The macaroni is boiled according to the instructions on the package (generally 8-10 minutes and with a little salt in the water).
Cut the bacon into small pieces and put in the oven for 13 minutes. Half the time he returns to brown better.
Cheese cream is prepared:
Melt the butter in a pot of at least 2-3 l and add the flour. Mix with a whisk and add the milk gradually, stirring constantly. Continue to mix until the composition thickens a little and then add the cheeses. A very elastic composition will be formed over which the drained macaroni is added and mixed. Add the bacon while everything is in the pot and mix.
It can be served simply or with various toppings such as: green onions, bacon, tomatoes.
The average grade given by the jury for this recipe is 9.50.
Re & # 539 recipes with Gina Bradea & raquo Recipes & raquo Macaroni with cheese and bacon or poppy and cheese